About Us ...
Our mission is to bridge communities and generations through art, culture, education and business.
Asia Pacific Cultural Center (APCC) serves as an interactive cultural crossroads between local and international communities.
APCC is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization was formed in November 1996 from the vision of a small group of citizens representing three generations of Americans from Asian and Pacific Islanders heritage. APCC represents 47 countries and cultures, offering programs and services honoring their distinct artistry, business protocols, history and social practices.
Asia Pacific Cultural Center Programs Categories
APCC offers a variety of educational, cultural, and language programs throughout the year. We have divided them into three categories.
Category 1: Cultural Program Events and Activities
- Annual Asia Pacific New Year Celebration
- Annual Samoa Cultural Day
- NHPI MoveIt! Youth and Fitness Day
- Annual Polynesian Luau
- Annual Chuseok Korean Festival
- Taste of Asia Classes
- Rotating Art Gallery and Artist Receptions
- Asia Pacific Summer Camp
- Cultural Tour of the Asia Pacific
- Cultural Presentations for K-12
- Other Cultural Workshops, Training, Booths, Performances, Demonstrations, and Presentations
Category 2: Youth Program (PLOT) Activities and Projects
- Promised Leaders of Tomorrow (PLOT) Youth Program
- After School Tutoring and Youth Leadership Group
- Summer Learning Program
- Asia Pacific Youth Advisory Board
- Youth Mentorship Program
- Other Youth Program Projects and Activities
Category 3: Outreach Activities and Projects