Our mission is to bridge communities and generations through art, culture, education, and business.
Asia Pacific Cultural Center (APCC) serves as an interactive cultural crossroads between local and international communities.
APCC is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that was formed in November 1996 from the vision of a small group of citizens representing three generations of Americans from Asian and Pacific Islanders heritage. APCC represents 47 countries and cultures, offering programs and services honoring their distinct artistry, business protocols, history, and social practices.
NewsWednesday, December 30, 2020 3:16 PM
Tuesday, December 22, 2020 7:42 AM
APCC New Year Celebration is going virtual. Event Line Up and FREE Door Prizes!
Enter to win FREE door prizes during the show. No purchase necessary. Click here to enter.
EVENT LINE-UP. Show starts at 11 am every day on Facebook Live and You Tube.
- February 8, Monday - Opening: Drum of All Nations- Guam, Samoa, Japan, Cambodia, Thailand, Hawaii and Korea. Performing countries to include Guam, Korea, and Vietnam.
- February 9, Tuesday - Performing countries: Hawaii, Taiwan, and Japan.
- February 10, Wednesday - Performing countries: The Philippines, Thailand, Okinawa, and Tonga
- February 11, Thursday - Performing countries: India, China, and Cambodia. Bonus Karate Demonstration.
- February 12, Friday - Performing countries: Laos, New Zealand, and Samoa.
- February 13, Saturday Finale - Featuring the Marshall Islands. Cultural performances and entertainment, highlights, artifacts, and more.
Friday, November 13, 2020 9:07 AM
UPCOMING: Free Covid-19 Testing at APCC
Wednesday, November 4, 2020 6:14 PM
FREE Flu Shots at APCC on November 6th
This is an APCC Supported event.
Tuesday, October 27, 2020 3:52 PM