First Saturday of each month @ 10:00 am
The Chinese have enjoyed tea for millennia. Scholars hailed the brew as a cure for a variety of ailments; the nobility considered tea consumption a mark of status and the common people simply enjoyed its flavor. Although Tea drinking started in China; Korea, Japan, India, and other Asia Pacific cultures have their own way of drinking tea.
Call to make a reservation @ 253-383-3900 or purchase online using the button below.
Please print your receipt and bring with you. Pay with your credit or debit card. You do not need a PayPal account. Look for the option to pay without a PayPal account.
- May 7th - China, presented by Linda Wang
- June 4th - India, presented by Kuljinder Kour
- July 9th- Mongolia, presented by Otgon Yondon
- August 6th - Guam, presented by Gaylyn Sanders
- September 3rd - Hawaii, presented by Kanoelani Galiza
- October 1st - Vietnam, presenter TBA
- November 5th - Samoa, presented by Siniva Driggers
- December 3rd - Philippines, presented by Rick Seastres
Please choose the member or non-member and DATE options: